RVD ethers AEW

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
11,000 fans in Vegas. 110,000 buys. TNA all time record was Angle-Joe in a cage that roughly reached half of each.

I love how people hate AEW so damn much they are willing to act like TNA did more than what it did back in the day :mjlol:

Funny thing is TNA does deserve its flowers for some of the things they achieved and brought to the table but c'mon.

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
I love how people hate AEW so damn much they are willing to act like TNA did more than what it did back in the day :mjlol:

Funny thing is TNA does deserve its flowers for some of the things they achieved and brought to the table but c'mon.
You never answer my questions, I hope your not black with a Cody Rhodes as your avi.

:lolbron:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I been peeped that....

Some people hate or feel so threaten by AEW that they not only are now propping them up so high, they also ignoring shyt now that had this been 10 years ago or so they would’ve shytted on.

Imagine if back then TNA was pushing ODB or Killer Queen or one of the BP chicks as a man’s world champ credible. Having her main event ppvs or get title shots maybe even winning.

E stans would’ve went all in trynna clown that and shyt on the men in IMPACT

Now they don’t care:russ:

Barnett141

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:mjlol: @ anyone from Gympact Wrestling firing shots. Khan should just buy them out and get their tape library, plus you got talent like Moose, Cage, and Tessa Blanchard wasting away there.

Orrrrrrr, maybe Khan buys Impact and touts it as a "development brand" even tho barely anyone on it needs development, and has it air live on TBS every Monday or Friday night. :troll:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
It's cringe watching him make out with his wife, no one wants to see him tounging down/swapping spit with this broad