Ryback says he would bring rates back to AEW

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps

Bold claim.​

Ryback is prone to sharing his controversial takes on social media, and now Ryback is making the bold claim that if AEW sign him, he would increase ratings, and this will eventually lead to AEW overtaking WWE in the ratings battle:

“This is where you need to empower talents and encourage all to grow their social media as much as possible. Talents plug their appearances and the weekly shows and as they grow the show will grow over time. I can increase ratings alone if my social media is fixed from @wwe@VinceMcMahon illegal suppression of my accounts. They can be beating@wwe by this time next year routinely. #Hungry”.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
boy-if.gif

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
someone cue that poll he put on his 'suppressed social media' where he asked where he should wrestle next and got overwhelmingly told to retire.

That said, Elite hate Punk so much they might push for Ryback return just because of how much him and Punk got heat from years back. Probably beg Khan to put them in a program so if Ryback injures Punk and gets released for it, they're none the worse and the problems solve themselves.

...but like, let's not do that. No one wants Ryback on TV. Zero televisions wish that fate on themselves.