Rymas Herman's Blayhouse

kpw

nostalgia bot
Daps
Reppin
penthouse
I feel horrible... a girl I cut contacts with couple months ago drunk called me crying about how I broke her. How she loved me and have never let anyone come as close to her as I did... that I hurt her more than her dad did. All this while i had another girl over... I felt like such a whore. My mood is so down now...

Never Broke Again

Save stuff for the 2020 Posty's
Daps
Reppin
DC
The main benefit of learning from a 75 year old psychopath is that you know US infrastructure is outdated and 3 small points in Central Pennsylvania/Western Maryland along with any random damn/lock on the St. Lawrence River can cripple the entire Mid-Atlantic electrical and transportation grid for weeks.

Which will sequentially send the entire world economy into chaos and end in an eventual nuclear apocalypse

When the world burns the blayhouse is responsible

osama bin fly

al shabab
Daps
Reppin
Paree
Let's quit our day jobs, buy a couple of acres of land in some mountainous area, and camp out there

Let anyone move in, as long as they live by our rules and contribute to our existence

Give it a few years and we will have our own community

I already have people I know would be interested in this sort of endeavor

Rymas

Superstar
Daps
I have this fantasy in which I destroy America. I become the leader of the nation, the country's first born first generation Indian son of immigrants President. I weaken the country from within while making secretive deals with the Russians and Chinese.

Then it finally happens, I begin my national broadcast to America. I shyt on these people, talk down on their existence. I explain how they are nothing, how everyone will look at America as an example years from now on how to NOT exist. Then the viewers will hear the choppers flying in. My army of mostly foreign soldiers with the most sophisticated weaponry in the world will begin swooping in. They will mow down these people that no one cares about. We'll begin cornering these people, pushing them more and more into the Midwest until a city like Chicago becomes the last haven for former Americans. Starved of resources, they will die. The land that remains will be preserved. America will become what it was meant to be. A natural haven for wild life and forestry to thrive. People will visit America from around the world to explore nature and find deep connections with the animals that now inhabit the land.

osama bin fly

al shabab
Daps
Reppin
Paree
47acdd0da07045b7b74543a8e72a0488