RZA and GZA playing chess on Twitch RN

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Don’t know if this is a fair representation of how it goes, but GZA vs Maurice was very entertaining. I’d definitely watch more like this.
I mean, it's rare that straight up RZA and GZA are playing; but watching chess can be hype because there's a lot of dramatic irony. Like, the commentators will have access to chess engines, so the specators know what the best moves - and if the players make them, it's dope, and if they miss everyone laughs and acts like they're better. :jawalrus:

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
I mean, it's rare that straight up RZA and GZA are playing; but watching chess can be hype because there's a lot of dramatic irony. Like, the commentators will have access to chess engines, so the specators know what the best moves - and if the players make them, it's dope, and if they miss everyone laughs and acts like they're better. :jawalrus:

Dope and yea that what I was referring to mostly. The commentary was entertaining, so long as they keep a similar energy I’d watch more. I’m following the twitch channel now so I’ll keep an eye out for others.