RZA Responds To Social Media Attacks In OF Light Azealia Banks TMZ Interview, Update: Banks responds

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
You ain't gonna learn nothing more. Broad acted up at a party, got kicked out and spit at for acting violently. End of story. She's lying, cac fakkit.

If you don't stop dikk riding RZA.

And I told you take that ban bet if I'm a cac, you stupid fukk.

Get off my dikk, lame ass nikka and don't have your nikka come in here and defend you again.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
If you don't stop dikk riding RZA.

And I told you take that ban bet if I'm a cac, you stupid fukk.

Get off my dikk, lame ass nikka and don't have your nikka come in here and defend you again.

Eat a dikk, cac fakkit. And stop stalking me, bytch.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
risk a ban if i'm a cac then p*ssy.

you quoted me in this thread because you mad. i'm not bout to dodge this topic just because you always in here with RZA's dikk in your mouth.

Please stop stalking me, cac fakkit :mjlol:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
risk a ban if i'm a cac then p*ssy.

you quoted me in this thread because you mad. i'm not bout to dodge this topic just because you always in here with RZA's dikk in your mouth.

Just checked your Soundcloud. Your music is tridasssshhh. Stick to ya day job as the aisle restocker in 7-Eleven, fakkit.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
thanks for the love!

follow me on there and share a song or two!

No talent. You gon be some nameless cac stalking people and caping for crazy bedwenches on internet messageboards well into your late 50's. What a shame.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
No talent. You gon be some nameless cac stalking people and caping for crazy bedwenches on internet messageboards well into your late 50's. What a shame.

once again, take the ban bet if i'm a cac. should be super easy since you heard my music and I say nikka in that too.

new song dropping soon. i'm sure you'll listen since you're now on my dikk and checking my soundcloud and tryna get my attention. glad I got you as a fan!

why so mad, billy? are you an all lives matter nikka, too? you got your button up on right now typing furiously listening to my music, I bet

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
@Rembrandt no one on the coli will never take that ban bet homie, gotta just let them have their word :mjlol:

the coli reminds me of that scene from Role Models :russ: