RZA-Wu Wednesdays Compilation of RZA Produced Unreleased Material

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
:blessed:I thought i'd share this w/ my coli fam. A while back RZA had this series on his soundcloud called "Wu Wednesdays" he was just launching unreleased material or rare tracks.

Here is the compilation w/ 34 tracks to go through. :whoo:

https://bit.ly/3rhY5tC

There is also more unreleased & rare film score material on this site as well:
http://wuwednesday.com (some of it you have on this compilation, others you do not)
Mod's, dont delete this, this is all available for free distributed by RZA posted on his soundcloud. :ufdup:

Last edited:

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
fav out of these was probably Rev. William Burke-Chamber of Fear, and the extended version of Cant Stop Me Now ft. Uey and Deck

there was another song with 'Me' in the title, kind of a fun love-song type track. cant think of the name

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
fav out of these was probably Rev. William Burke-Chamber of Fear, and the extended version of Cant Stop Me Now ft. Uey and Deck

there was another song with 'Me' in the title, kind of a fun love-song type track. cant think of the name

I notice he didn't give any Wu Tang Clan, he will get chewed out if he was giving Wu tracks out from his brothers & organization. Maybe the track you are thinking of "Shock Me" ? That's my guess. :yeshrug:

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
I think he slowed down on social media and went to pimping bytches....

Did he ever release a mixtape? :mjcry:

he has a self-produced album from '01 called Insurrection, mostly mandolin guitar sampled beats with rough programming. hes on Wu Music Group, i just dont think RZA can get 12-13 songs out of dude. they leave stuff on the demo stage and dont seem to complete much

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
he has a self-produced album from '01 called Insurrection, mostly mandolin guitar sampled beats with rough programming. hes on Wu Music Group, i just dont think RZA can get 12-13 songs out of dude. they leave stuff on the demo stage and dont seem to complete much
Hmmm I wonder how much he was able to be featured on the AChozen project. That scene w/ the squirrel... you sitting there like "WTF he's feeding a nut to a squirrel, does he commune w/ animals like a pimp Dr Doolittle?":leon: