Safaree Admits To Helping Pen 100% Of Nicki Minaj Lyrics (Wendy Williams Show)

Rawster

Relax Baby
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
La Perla
I guess Remy wasn't lying about him penning her bars. Safaree wasn't bitter talking about Nicki but very respectful. He rarely worded his responses and never disrespected Nicki. He called it a collaborative effort
:lolbron:

Wendy and Safaree both also said that Nicki had higher ups call and try to get him blocked from doing Wendy Williams show. So Remy wasn't lying about the blackballing either.

The writing part starts at 2:15 for the impatient/busy.

Poor guy didn't have any paperwork and is responsible for tens of millions of albums sold. Nicki told him she doesn't owe him anything. This is so sad.

Lesson to be learned here ladies and gentlemen, never put another person's dream before your own. When they make it to there ideal space they may have convenient amnesia and forget that you helped them get there.

We know for a fact now that Birdman, Wayne, Drake and Nicki have had ghostwriters or writing help. Do we put an asterisk on the entire YMCMB run like we do with the home run records from baseball's steroid period?

also safari is eye candy and was willing to stand in the background while his lady shined for almost a decade. can't believe she picked meek over him, and meek feminine ass ran straight to her enemy pillow talking
:hhh:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
prime real estate :obama:

I don't know if Nicki's finished but she certainly seemed finished. And not 100% because of Remy. I think the various personalities and industry folk are tired of her. It keeps coming out that she's not a nice person. You know how it is - even if you're a complete loser, everyone's gonna pretend to love you while you make that bread for them. But the moment fortunes start to change, then all bets are off.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
this idiot didn't obtain a publishing credit for ANY of that shyt he wrote?!?!?

:mindblown:

damn he lame.......

nikki reached the billion mark for streams last year......this dummy missed out on a lottery ticket

i swear n1kkas are retards when it comes to making business decisions

he is worst than my ex girlfriend :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

damn he lame.......

nikki reached the billion mark for streams last year......this dummy missed out on a lottery ticket

he probably honestly believe he was gonna marry her. and it was her gift to them as a whole.
that song moment 4 lyfe was his poetic opus for them two
when you in love you dont think about the business aspect of ish like that.
he probably honestly believed he could trust her. he made her myspace page.
why would he think she would ever do him wrong with dirt like that?

He needs to snitch on the whole Cash Money for use of ghostwriters

thats a death sentence. :usure:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

damn he lame.......

Power of the P
Plus we really don't know what they were doin' on the late night
Edit: I can't speak on another mans pockets but I know myself as a Cancer...lsitening to him I know 100% he left out mad shyt...it's pretty damn obvious but I'm sure that nikka keep a bag..you can see it in his face..he'll be aiight..if he really wants to be a rapper then he'll have to show n prove....

If he did what you were saying I'm sure he could of came out gate with an album but would it really sell?

On some real shyt I'll check out his EP just for the fukk of it

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
Wayne writes the majority of his and other ymcmb artists' lyrics, FYI
i think his artists were sending him reference tracks actually.

i dont think most people r aware he 'helped' her to w/ pretty much everything. seems like only she and her more hardcore fans care about these claims. the type of music she makes, most people aint looking at her differently.