Sales projections: 2 Chainz - 60k ... Big Boi - 25K ... Young Thug - 5k

Lil Draco

Legend
Daps
Man i hate this singing shyt back when thug first came out and was rapping on hard trap shyt was the best. He weak now :yeshrug:

Daps
Im a HUGE Thugga fan and hea easily one of my favorite artists just based on pure creativity and original artistry. But thats happens when you have absolutely ZERO substance. I been listenin to dude for years and I cant even rly tell u wut dude talks about. Even cats like Future that make vapid music have an identity, a coherent theme that ppl can attach themselves to and identify with.

Don't get me wrong, I think Thugga is severely underrated and misunderstood but he never packaged himself right. Hes always been all over the place.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everybody pay close attention to your computer screens for the next 24 hours to see a cool magic trick

Watch and be amazed as this "album" becomes a "free mixtape" before your very eyes!

6 flopped debut albums, 7th times the charm
When the project dropped it was called a mixtape in the description on Apple Music. He also uploaded it to soundcloud too

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Im a HUGE Thugga fan and hea easily one of my favorite artists just based on pure creativity and original artistry. But thats happens when you have absolutely ZERO substance. I been listenin to dude for years and I cant even rly tell u wut dude talks about. Even cats like Future that make vapid music have an identity, a coherent theme that ppl can attach themselves to and identify with.

Don't get me wrong, I think Thugga is severely underrated and misunderstood but he never packaged himself right. Hes always been all over the place.
Agreed

Thug so dope as far as flows and being left field but he says the same shyt over and over.

Substance is needed tbh.

Future is the best from the new era of Atlanta.

He can be ratchet but also make that soulful heartfelt shyt.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
he fukked himself over with all the gay shyt

i dont know who was advising him to do it but he lost alot of people doing that shyt

plus his music is trash now too

he shouldve kept the same image and style of music that made him hot
This but but but joe budden