:salute: Smitty, Thanks For 13 Years Of Memories: Official 2014 Carolina Panthers Offseason Thread

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
ziprmv.jpg

Scouting the Coli Population its come to my attention that we actually have a pretty respectable amount of fans on this site and most of our fanbase consist of intelligent and thorough posters :leon:, therefore it would only be right to have an official Offseason thread to start a Trill tradition on The Coli. 2013 Was a Good Season my brehs...... we accomplished alot when people didn't really expect much from the Panthers. :obama:

214w4qv.png

348qec5.jpg

2vj9yxf.jpg

No Time to get complacent tho :birdman:, the NFC South is going to be a dog fight next year and we need to make the necessary adjustments if we want to retain the crown. Our Front office has its work cut out for it cause we need to keep key free agents while still addressing obvious needs in this upcoming draft.

Our Schedule for the upcoming season won't be a Cake walk either, with games against Nawlins (x2), Philly, Green Bay and the Super Bowl champs :damn:, we won't have time to rest on our laurels.

2014 Regular Season:

Home
Chicago Bears
Detroit Lions
Cleveland Browns
Pittsburgh Steelers
Seattle Seahawks
Atlanta Falcons (Div.)
New Orleans Saints (Div.)
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Div.)

Away
Minnesota Vikings
Green Bay Packers
Baltimore Ravens
Cincinnati Bengals
Philadelphia Eagles
Atlanta Falcons (Div.)
New Orleans Saints (Div.)
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Div.)

Here's a quick run down of our Front Office's top priorities this Offseason:

1. Keep "The Kraken" for a good price that allows us to remain flexible in free agency.

2. Use the draft to address our weaknesses in OLine, WR, & Secondary and start looking for another RB.

3. Whatever holes don't get filled during the draft, Gettlemen and Riverboat Ron need to scout the free agent market for capable talent.

4. Make a decision on Vets like Smitty and Gross.

Lets Get it my Panther Brehs.... and salute the birth of something great:salute:

#PantherPosse
@Killah Ray @UserNameless @silver @No Sleep @Chrishaune @Frank Sabotka @relldaproblem
@distinguishedNOW @Born2BKing @Bishop_BP_Jakes @young3000 @IGSaint12 @CBSkyline
@Leezy337 @Jparker90 @Millions @Carolina Slim @LexLuthor72
(if there's any brehs I missed just lemme know, I'l add you in)

Last edited:

Bishop_BP_Jakes

Prophesying on your CD's and tapes
Daps
Reppin
3-3-6 Mafia
I hope we can get Allen Robinson from Penn St. or Odell Beckham from LSU since Watkins won't be around late in the first rd :noah:

Anyway, which FA do yall think we should we go after?
Decker
Maclin
Cooper
Nicks
James Jones (GB)
Emmanuel Sanders
Britt
Manningham

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope we can get Allen Robinson from Penn St. or Odell Beckham from LSU since Watkins won't be around late in the first rd :noah:

Decker
Maclin
Cooper
Nicks
James Jones (GB)
Emmanuel Sanders
Britt
Manningham

I'd sign either nicks or maclin to one year deals to see how they recover from injury and I would still dip in the first round for a wr.

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC

Decker
Maclin
Cooper
Nicks
James Jones (GB)
Emmanuel Sanders
Britt
Manningham
Hakeem Nicks as the #1 option maybe use Smitty in the slot more Lafell out wide Ginn with the deep threat :ohlawd:

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
:salute: Panther nation

i think we break da tradition of not winning back to back seasons our squad is forreal!

i hope our draft is offense heavy wouldnt be mad if gettleman double dip on wide recievers in 2014 how they did with star & short last draft time to build around our franchise QB.

Looking forward to seeing what gettleman does in FA & the draft i hope we can sign Nicks and we pick the best wideout available at 28. i want benjamin outta florida state big 6"5-6"6 target for Killa to grow with if he falls to us.

i also think hardy gets paid by us but reasonably he seems to want to stay in carolina wit luke, johnson, star & company. if we lock him up wit enough money to pay cam & luke coming up that'll be ideal. Then we can focus on the secondary instead of lookin for another pass rusher wit losin da kraken

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
:pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: this thread & every Panthers fan to EVER post on SOHH/Coli. When the last time you bums won a playoff game? bytches :pacspit:

6-10 AT BEST

:umad: This thread wouldn't be official without you coming in and spreading that NFC South hate.

Now kindly see yourself out:camby:

This nikka @AVXL mad cause we swept them Falcons last year:mjlol: