Salute to Colin Kaepernick: Kaepernick sits during national anthem

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
History better not be kind to them on this matter.

and not just them either.

a lot of people who hid their hands, deflected Kaep's message, co-opted his message, said "we're past kneeling", etc. are ALL looking funny in the light. :ufdup:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
the about face the NFL has done on this issue is hilarious to see
it took them 4 damn years for JJ watt and co to finally speak up and only because the crime was untwistable and had no grey area

Now everyone wants to be an ally
funny but better late than never I guess

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
Oh now they care. This is white people in a nutshell. :mjtf:

Time to go back and find those old posts and teeets and get in these peoples asses.
Say bro i remember not too long ago when alot of posters turned on Kaep, you remained very vocal and supportive along with myself and a few others so hold this dap and rep for being a real true brother :myman:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I'm still just like in awe about how tone deaf some of these NFL cats are
I mean Kaep been doing this for 4 years now his career in the NFL is gone but all of a sudden now these dudes suddenly realized this shyt was going on and want to speak up? I guess its the riots or the news coverage being everywhere its hard for them to ignore it now vs back then.
If these dummies had used their voice with Kaep and made a stand and not sold him out we probably wouldn't even be talking about the death of george floyd or still waiting on justice

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
History will be very very kind to our brother Kaep.

Haven't watched a single NFL game on TV or click on a single vid on their Youtube channel since he's been out of the league and never will. It's fukk the NFL for life