Sample Kings 2 (New Album)

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Sup Coli fam. Please check out my new project with @clanarchy . It's full of dope soulful samples and reflective bars so if you like that type of hip-hop, you'll prolly fukks with this. If you liked part 1, then you'll prolly like this one even more. Thanks for the listens and feedback. It's appreciated. :salute:
Stream link

Download link if you trying to cop for support.

@TEKBEATZ @macadomusic @hex @hustlemania @GPBear @KillSpray @Chubbs @Ziggiy @Wepa Man
@Sincere Noble @901Cory10 @Tom Foolery @NORFOLKSOWN @producingfire @CHICAGO
@head shots101 @bigrodthe1 @Wes Phili @BlackDroog @patscorpio @King P @PJTech @HeruDat
@Brooklynzson

macadomusic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Such a thrill" is flawless. You got that gangsta emo rap shyt on lock. You speak on emotions a lot and that's needed . these beats are right up my alley. Soulful all across,the board

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Thanks to everyone giving it a listen and providing feedback. It's appreciated for real. If anybody wants to read about the making of the album and how each song came about over the course of 3 years, check the link out below. Me and Clanarchy give our thoughts on each song and we also drop our top 5 from the album.

The Making of the Sample Kings 2

Greatest Intro Ever Remix
– This a remix from the intro from my 2nd mixtape (The Best of Shutterworth Da G.O.D vol. 2) which Clanarchy produced a couple of songs on. It was our 2nd collaboration and one of our best songs together. The instrumental was at the end of one of his beat tapes that he dropped in 2016 I believe. Once I heard it, I knew what it would be used for. I rarely record intros in the early stages of making an album, but this was a rare case. shyt was perfect for it. It’s probably the 3rd or 4th song recorded for this project. Around that time, we recorded a few other joints, but only one of them would go on to make the album besides the intro. This song is in my top 5 on the album. It’s special to me, because it’s a celebration of all our prior collaborations up to this point and I sound happy on this shyt which is rare since I usually record pissed off or sad.

Clanarchy’s Thoughts

This beat was originally made for a sample flip challenge in the tunnel sub I was gonna post up but never got around to it. 2nd verse is one of my favorites on the album, you can tell Shutter is in the zone for this one and feeling the beat. The passion really comes through on this track. Top 5 on the album for me.