Sanctuary in KENYA rescues abandoned baby ELEPHANTS..TREAT AND RELEASE BACK.INTO WILD.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Elephants are cool.

Even though, I'm more of lions/leopard guy.

Elepehant punking Hippo. I love hippo but they took a L here.

Hippos are usually real territorial, and aggressive as fukk but they all bytched up and acted like they didn't see the Elephant come to their marsh solo without checking in, played in their water, and ate their shrubs. Made them hippos part like the red sea and you didn't hear a peep from them :wow:

Don't want to hear them Hippo nikkas say nothing again!

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
I hate seeing some cac from europe in khakis barking instructions and acting like the authority there..

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
That doesn't happen in the videos I posted.

The sanctuary was started by a white lady but all the head keepers and the daily operations are ran by African brehs.

They also don't bark or treat the elephants like dogs. They earn their trust and the elephants become tame on their own. You can tame elephants like the asians do by beating them or you can earn their trust and respect like the Africans do.

One was a former priest but he said fukk that ..and found more peace helping elephants.
I hate seeing some cac from europe in khakis barking instructions and acting like the authority there..

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That doesn't happen in the videos I posted.

The sanctuary was started by a white lady but all the head keepers and the daily operations are ran by African brehs.

They also don't bark or treat the elephants like dogs. They earn their trust and the elephants become tame on their own. You can tame elephants like the asians do by beating them or you can earn their trust and respect like the Africans do.

One was a former priest but he said fukk that ..and found more peace helping elephants.
That's why those elephants snap and go on a rampage