Sandy Hook Victims' Relatives Win Massive Victory Against Gun Manufacturers

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I see they're going after gun manufacturers the way they went after cigarrette companies in the 90s. It's an interesting tactic. Based on the OP, it has some merit.

Is Bugatti selling their cars as a weapon or tool of war? Is a car's primary or secondary purpose to kill, maim, or injure another person?

Cigarette makers lied and suppressed information about the health effects of smoking. Watch some clips from those 80s hearings. If gun manufactured were claiming bullets dont hurt I’d buy that analogy.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
This fukking idiot :mjlol:

You want to try and talk logic. There is no logic for your side.

There’s no logical reason for civilians to have access to high powered assault weapons. Other countries that have outlawed these weapons don’t have the same level of mass shootings as America. Logically, it makes no sense that we don’t ban them.

Your side is “but you’re taking away our freedoms” I don’t give a fukk. Your literal only reason is some cockamamie bullshyt “I need it for if the government turns into a tyranny and attacks its civilians :mjgrin:” but guess what, douchebag, they’re already doing that. There’s a fukking Nazi in the White House, and rather than take Revolution to the streets, most gun nuts are on his side. 2nd amendment advocates don’t give a fukk about freedom or democracy or whether we get overrun by a dictator, they’re just closet racists afraid of minorities and they want to buy big guns to compensate for their pathetic existences.

Low quality posting.

I said nothing about this being a second amendment issue you illiterate fool. Putting views about the whether or not people should have these guns is irrelevant here. The guns we're purchased legally. The manufacturer should not be liable

You're a terrible troll.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This guy tried to bring up cars trying to sound smart, as if people aren’t constantly suing car manufacturers for faulty defects that lead to death. :mjlol:
so where was the faulty defect with these products? we're trying to help you construct sound arguments, instead of just libtard guilting your way through life

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Cigarette makers lied and suppressed information about the health effects of smoking. Watch some clips from those 80s hearings. If gun manufactured were claiming bullets dont hurt I’d buy that analogy.

They create false information about the need for certain guns to protect you and the ability of the guns to do so. They falsely portray semi-automatic weapons as a defensive tool when they are a strictly offensive tool with very little defensive utility.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
They create false information about the need for certain guns to protect you and the ability of the guns to do so. They falsely portray semi-automatic weapons as a defensive tool when they are a strictly offensive tool with very little defensive utility.

The best defense is a good offense? :troll: