Sasha Banks Wants Fans To 'Shut Up' About Her Turning Heel

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
So Sasha was interviewed by David Shoemaker on his Masked Man podcast earlier this week and got asked about whether she likes to be a face or a heel. And shot back with this response.

Transcript:
Sasha wants you to ‘shut up’ about her turning heel

"Ummm, either one. I don't like to just be like... cause a lot of people ask me 'when are you going to turn heel?' Like, I don't care because guess what? I'm going to be in the WWE for a very long time so you're going to see both versions of myself for a while. So people need to shut up because that's what I'm sick of hearing. 'When are you gonna turn heel?' Then once I turn heel, 'when are you gonna turn babyface?' You guys just need to shut up and let me do me, okay? Why do you want me to turn on Bayley? That's my best friend. I don't have a lot of friends so just accept it. Yeah, I play either one very well, so it doesn't matter."

I'm pretty sure the consensus for TSC is that she's better as a heel but do you think she makes any good points here?

Now obviously from my avi, I'm a Sasha fan but I would like to see her be a heel sooner rather than later. Especially in an industry like wrestling where injuries are paramount. Not to mention out of wrestling accidents also happen so it makes more sense to strike while the iron is hot.

Last edited:

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
tumblr_oh0xgf0f051u1ljrzo1_500.gif

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shes not gonna be a good heel. It didnt really get over the first time, she cant help but seem like a mark living her dream. Maybe against Bayley, but otherwise she wont get booed, thats why its a bad idea.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
I think the reason people want to see Sasha heel is because she's not a very good babyface
Certain gimmick/characters just don't work as a face
She post to be bossy/flashy stuck up/full of herself boss
You can't be that as a face so she is pretty much neutered
Shyt is no different then them trying to make the M.V.P. character face

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
What does her and bayley being friends have to do with her character?

That part sounded kayfabe but the rest sounded shooty, who the fukk knows, WWE should either have the performers do shoot interviews or keep it kayfabe, this blending in and out doesn't work.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
'When are you gonna turn heel?' Then once I turn heel, 'when are you gonna turn babyface?
This part probably true. Fans can be very reactionary. If she turned on Bayley and got face pops after carrying the matches again. People would want her to turn face. I disagree with her being good either way as a face she's just there and you're waiting for her to betray Bayley. It just seems inevitable.