Saudi's electronically tracking women!

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Is there a reason it can't be a bit of both? The Saudi Royal family doesn't give a fukk about Islam, we all know this. Yet, they still go out of their way to appease a very vocal and significant religious demographic. This isn't my opinion by the way, this is coming from people FROM Saudi Arabia. People I know currently in the US studying.

Yeah man I understand the complexity of the situation and how Islamic extremism excacerbates the situation. As a qualifier I have been to Saudi Arabia and I have family who have been there for 25+ years who still haven't been granted citizenship which is xenophobic racism, and that is prohibited in Islam, but they still persue this policy. The point I'm trying to make is essentially when a new psychotic policy comes from Saudi, maybe female branding like cattle, the Saudi's will find a hadith to support this in some way and the trick they will play is that people will be like "yeah I guess this is Islam", when it is just their perverse interpretation. Maybe if you converted everyone to another faith or atheism they're wouldn't be this specific problem but such a thing isn't possible, and wouldn't address the root cause. Military junta's are more common than theocracies and are almost always secular rationalist.

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
We cant speak ignorance for the sake of religion trolling. They didnt burn all the books because they are very intelligent people and have people in all academic fields who are internationally respected. Im not telling you anything you dont know, which is the scary part. :leostare:

And yet, as so many of today's scholars rightly point out, this force of intellect and accomplishment is now all but gone. Pakistani physicist Pervez Hoodbhoy notes that since the end of the Golden Age, not a single major invention or discovery has come from the Muslim world. In the history of the Nobel Prize in sciences, only two have gone to scientists working in Muslim countries. Typically, every professor at a university will have publications; but in 2011, The New Atlantis pointed out that there are about 1800 universities in Muslim countries. Only about a sixth of universities have even a single faculty member who has ever published anything.

Last edited by a moderator: