Say it aint So P.O.P.A Umar Johnson

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:dwillhuh: the dude that wrote it claims to be the great great great grandson of Fredrick Douglass and Booker T Washington

kdub83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bloom
No difference between him tariq and these other false prophets selling u fools with their gimmicks

Just new age peter popoffs
I got my issues with Tariq, but he is who he is and don't try to portray himself as someone he is not. And at least when Tariq ask for money for stuff, he actually produces a product.
Umar keeps being proven over and over again as a fraud. Yea he got a few nuggets he throw out there now and then, but if you dishonest all the damn time, how am I supposed to ever believe you?

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
such a fukking narcissist, the most regretful donation I ever gave. I'm waiting for him to flee to Africa, Im pretty sure he is building a house out there and soon will give us the story of white supremacy forcing him to live in the motherland for good. Donations down the drain. I dont see how anyone thinks he is still trying to build a school.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
RvXd4SH.jpg

3.5 million to go..."Sorry ass black folks":mjpls:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis

Kenneth B. Morris, Jr. is descended from two of the most important names in American history: he is the great-great-great grandson of Frederick Douglass and the great-great grandson of Booker T. Washington. His life until the year 2007 could be described as distinguished yet decisively disengaged from his lineage until Providence called.

Ken’s career and life path are driven by a mission to end human trafficking and all forms of servitude with a clear focus on his organization’s mission To Advance Freedom through Knowledge and Strategic Action. He could not have predicted that one day he would so fully embrace and be defined by the characteristics that so closely defined his famous ancestors.

Ken’s extraordinary lineage flows through the maternal side of his family by way of the union of his grandmother, Nettie Hancock Washington (granddaughter of Booker T. Washington), and his grandfather, Dr. Frederick Douglass III (great grandson of Frederick Douglass). When Ken’s mother, Nettie Washington Douglass, was born she was the first to unite the bloodlines. Ken is the first male to do so.

:patrice:

:dead: @ Umar calling him "fake blackman ass"

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Umar could very well be a complete phony but a dude like me likes to look at the whole picture when fukkery is afoot.

His clap backs on instagram seem to have specific details of who he claims to be and pretty much fizzles out the "HA EXPOSED YOU!" thing. I'm not pleased with that school thing not being finished because he could start smaller and build to the bigger school campus he desires.

Children don't need to wait until he gets millions he can be actively solving the problem they face while building towards his goal.

RIght now Umar has been speaking and speaking for years but we can't point to anything he's built and thats a problem.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
:yeshrug:

Still don't give a fuk. Imma stay riding with Umar if he gonna keep giving that Supremacy Construct that work.:blessed:
Not gonna throw the homie off with that old discredit tactic. I realize even slimey ass nikkas been anxiously waiting on the inevitable downfall of the god, and it's fuk them too.:manny:

shyt if its true, I almost don't blame the man. You absolutely better come with a white face or a prayer cloth to get deprecated black mind to open up and listen.:manny:

Real talk....and I'm outta my feelings now.

Stick with a fraud because you look down on black people brehs.

:bryan:At comparing him to Marcus Garvey.