Say it Ain't So; Young Buckaveli begging and pleading on the phone with a Tranny

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
7.jpg

6.jpg

10:31

Superstar
Daps
:snoop:I might have to delete all of my Young Buck music, I've deleted all my Kanye tunes after he supported Trump. No wonder Banks don't want nothing to do with the circus that's going around.

:comeon: Bro he needs help

Deleting music you already paid for is the equivalent of burning Nike’s you’ve already bought

That man needs real prayer at what could be one of the darkest hours of his life

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:snoop:I might have to delete all of my Young Buck music, I've deleted all my Kanye tunes after he supported Trump. No wonder Banks don't want nothing to do with the circus that's going around.

:noah: i was bumping "They talked about Jesus" all LABOR DAY weekend cause i remember Young Buck's verse being the most memorable and entertaining bars on that record......when i first heard it years ago on LABOR DAY as well.....

its one of my favorite G UNIT tracks of all time.....

always had a solid masculine voice that fit well over tracks.......

"damn homie.......didn't know you like being with a man homie....buck wtf happen to you :damn:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
:noah: i was bumping "They talked about Jesus" all LABOR DAY weekend cause i remember Young Buck's verse being the most memorable and entertaining bars on that record......when i first heard it years ago on LABOR DAY as well.....

"damn homie.......didn't know you like being with a man homie....buck wtf happen to you :damn:

I was a big fan of his, even after he left the group. This is just disappointing all around.

10:31

Superstar
Daps

I’ve got a personal theory that correlates the high population of black males in the prison system with this deviant culture (closeted homosexual psychological disorder)

Way too many brehs in the system man.. Buck spent a lot of time in jail

Last edited: