Saying Women CAN'T Have Leadership Roles Is Ridiculous (Meet Liz Dozier Principal #BLACK EXCELLENCE)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I heard some people say that women can't make good leaders because they are easily pressured and emotional :francis: However, that has been proven otherwise. Meet Liz Dozier, Fenger Highschool Principal. She has turned around a failing school :blessed: Basically, the female Joe Clark. Fenger is an alternative school in Chicago. In 2009 Dozier witnessed one of her students murdered. The student was a 16 year old who was beaten to death :snoop: She was even given grand money by Eric Holder I believe for the school. This proves that women ESPECIALLY our Black women can be given leadership roles and carry the ball with it. Now, this is the type of woman I would have as a wife and be the mother of my children :win:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Ya'll only post women who do great things AND are attractive. I :salute: to all who are and aren't
:what: Anyway, good job to this woman. We need more people in our community (both male AND female) to step forward and push these young black minds, and let them see their potential. For a lot of kids all it takes is a little encouragement. This is an amazing story!!

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember the series....I would smash + even try to get know shawty

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
this is why most muhfukkas always lack divine experience/presence in the mystical/astral realms,they deny the other half of their own energy polarity..and this transcends feminism bullshyt,cause most of that thinking these dayze is just as destructive/divisive as misogyny,historically the latter is far more cataclysmic but contemporarily both are running neck to neck in propaganda jibber jabber..

keep denying goddess energy and get rolled over:ufdup: i'm getting thyself fashioned in royal celestial armor to be worthy of procreation with the granddaughters of Aset,let the hawk wings carry thy female womb orb oracle to perdition in the Elysium...