Scams

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Whats your experience with scams?

Last one I got was some random dude calling my phone and saying I won 9000 bucks in some government grant bullshyt and when I called the number he gave me it was an asian woman with a strong accent who told me to give her a security deposit of 200 and then she will return the money to me with my prize money. I knew it was a scam but I wanted to see what would happen if I went along with it and stop when they asked me for my CC info.

I asked her if it was a scam and she got mad and hung up. :mjlol:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My dumb ass step dad was in d.c one time when a guy approached him about making some money. I can't remember how it came down but him and 2 other guys put all these valuables like jewelry and watches in a handkerchief as a sign of good faith and put it under a trash can and they told him to watch it while they went and got the real money.
This dumb nikka standing there like :krs:
So he grabs the handkerchief and hauls ass for like 4 blocks, opened it up and it was filled with rocks :mjlol:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
My cousin filled out a lottery for a Mustang Car in the Mall.

So he gets a call telling him he won so he is jumping for joy all happy an shyt. I didnt trust it so I just entertained him and we went to the spot to see what he won.

I knew it was bullshyt but I was bored so I wanted to see how far it was gonna go. We are there and some other people are there so I laughed a bit and still let him go on. They sit us down at a table and throw a sales pitch to one of their timeshares. I fukking knew it. Told us we "won" some traveling coupons or someshyt and told us that we "won" the chance to be in the real lotto and all we had to do was listen to his sales pitch. Im like wait yall had me win a chance to enter the lottery WTF. I tell them that they were bullshyting me with the lottery just to give me a sales pitch and laughed. I then walked out and they give me a mad look cuz I called them out in front of everybody.

Cant wait until the next scammer comes along. I love calling them out :ohlawd: