• No - Ban him instead

Votes: 20 45.5%

• Total voters

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
I'm not that into sports but I can enjoy a thread in The Coliseum from time to time, I just saw that moron's thread about how Russell Westbrook becoming this year's MVP meant the media hated Kobe and he had the gall to bring up stats from a decade ago :mindblown:

Why are we letting autists gallivant here?

inb4 the "Why are you making a thread about another man at 2 am? :dame:" I have insomnia and I'm bored as hell.

Other reasons why he needs to be bushed
  • He's an Israeli culture vulture
  • He took @MR. SNIFLES thing
  • He makes me ashamed to be from California even though I've never set foot there a day in my life
  • He's a latent homosexual
  • He can't rap

@Sccit get your WOAT ass in here

Reps for whoever negs him in this thread :blessed:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
No, he's been pretty good so far.

He's a Jew as well, The Coli needs to be inclusive to (select) minorities because diversity is strength. Just enough to keep the demographics up but occasionally ban the white posters so they don't get uppity. We need to build a wall between us and LSA though.

Seriously though, he's not that bad. He needs to stop typing in all caps like a retard though, I know he does it so we'll pay attention to his posts but still.

Black Cobain

Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
No, he's been pretty good so far.

He's a Jew as well, The Coli needs to be inclusive to (select) minorities because diversity is strength. Just enough to keep the demographics up but occasionally ban the white posters so they don't get uppity. We need to build a wall between us and LSA though.

Seriously though, he's not that bad. He needs to stop typing in all caps like a retard though, I know he does it so we'll pay attention to his posts but still.
:troll:

Fixed

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
AINT NOBODY GUNA TAKE AN OPENLY HOMO RACIST SERIOUS ON THIS FORUM, YOUNG'N..KICK ROCKS N GO SUCK A DICC OR SOMETHIN, WIT UR IRRELEVANT ZERO FEATURED THREADS HAVIN ASS.

I KNOW GAY PEOPLE DONT WATCH SPORTS THO, SO ITS UNDERSTANDABLE THAT U DONT GET HOW MY TALKING POINT ON KOBE N WESTBROOK WAS 100% FACTUAL.

Black Cobain

Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
AINT NOBODY GUNA TAKE AN OPENLY HOMO RACIST SERIOUS ON THIS FORUM, YOUNG'N..KICK ROCKS N GO SUCK A DICC OR SOMETHIN, WIT UR IRRELEVANT ZERO FEATURED THREADS HAVIN ASS.

I KNOW GAY PEOPLE DONT WATCH SPORTS THO, SO ITS UNDERSTANDABLE THAT U DONT GET HOW MY TALKING POINT ON KOBE N WESTBROOK WAS 100% FACTUAL.
You're pushing 40 worshiping a retired basketball player like you're in elementary school :mjlol:

You only have featured threads because you're such an audacious retard who's been riding Kobe's dikk since 2013, I have a life outside of here :mjlol:

It's not relevant, how the fukk are people gonna claim a retired player based of decade old stats as this year's MVP? That's not how it works.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Ladies and brehs... Speak of the fukking devil....:beli:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I just saw that moron's thread about how Russell Westbrook becoming this year's MVP meant the media hated Kobe and he had the gall to bring up stats from a decade ago:why:
Exactly, I don't post in the coliseum but I lerk. When I saw that thread I was shocked. The Kobe stans in the coli are fukking insane. I love Kobe Bryant. He's one of my idols, but he's retired. We don't have to exalt him anymore.

Black Cobain

Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Exactly, I don't post in the coliseum but I lerk. When I saw that thread I was shocked. The Kobe stans in the coli are fukking insane. I love Kobe Bryant. He's one of my idols, but he's retired. We don't have to exalt him anymore.
I acknowledge his talent and all that but these nikkas are living in the past, almost like they peaked in high school or something

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'm not that into sports but I can enjoy a thread in The Coliseum from time to time, I just saw that moron's thread about how Russell Westbrook becoming this year's MVP meant the media hated Kobe and he had the gall to bring up stats from a decade ago :mindblown:

Why are we letting autists gallivant here?

inb4 the "Why are you making a thread about another man at 2 am? :dame:" I have insomnia and I'm bored as hell.

Other reasons why he needs to be bushed
  • He's an Israeli culture vulture
  • He took @MR. SNIFLES thing
  • He makes me ashamed to be from California even though I've never set foot there a day in my life
  • He's a latent homosexual
  • He can't rap

@Sccit get your WOAT ass in here

Reps for whoever negs him in this thread :blessed:

I can't neg him here cause I already did in the other thread, then put him on ignore. Worth a rep? :mjgrin: