School Board member in TN resigns after arrest for shoplifting from Target

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Collierville Schools board member resigns after shoplifting at Target, officials say​

Jan 10, 2023
COLLIERVILLE, Tenn. - A Collierville Schools board member was arrested last week for stealing several times from Target before she resigned from her position within the school district, officials said.
Keri Leigh Blair, 43, was booked into jail Friday after she was charged with theft of property under $1,000, Collierville Police said. She is accused of shoplifting at Target seven times over a 26-day period.
Police said she was released on the same day after posting a $7,500 bond.

Blair is accused of stealing from Target on Nov. 25, Nov. 30, Dec. 3, Dec. 6, Dec. 13, Dec. 18 and Dec. 20, 2023, police said, adding that the major retail chain "is prosecuting."
According to her affidavit, Blair stole $728.61 worth of merchandise from the Collierville Target on New Byhalia Road during those days by "skip scanning items at the self-checkout." She would arrive each time in the same car and used a debit card in her name, records show.

659efd0128875.image.png

Collierville Schools board member Keri Leigh Blair, 43, was booked in jail Friday, Jan. 5, 2024, after she stole several times from Target, police said.​
Collierville Police Department
The amounts ranged from $63.38-$140.49, records show.

Records show that a theft investigation on Blair started on Dec. 27, a week after her last alleged theft at Target.

Collierville Schools announced Wednesday, Jan. 10, 2024, that Blair had resigned the day before as a school board member.

Officials said that Blair stepped down from her position because of "personal, family reasons."

She was elected to the school board in November 2022, officials said.

Officials said that School Board Chairman Wright Cox received her resignation letter Tuesday afternoon.

"Chairman Cox wishes to express his thanks for Ms. Blair’s service to the community and her commitment to public education in Collierville," the school district said in a statement.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That was one of my go to Target's back at home. That Target stayed with the surveillance cameras and someone working the self-checkout at all times, so they more than likely caught the first time but continued letting her make the case for them.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
That was one of my go to Target's back at home. That Target stayed with the surveillance cameras and someone working the self-checkout at all times, so they more than likely caught the first time but continued letting her make the case for them.

Couple of the shoplifting stories I've read the past year involve skip scanning at self checkout. MFers get 10 items, pay for 6 and steal 4.

They can rob a store blind doing this.

Agree with you about them letting her dig herself into a bigger hole. I'm not sure, but perhaps they waited for her total $ in thefts or frequency of occurences to go past some legal threshold. Once that was reached and it elevates the charges into a more serious category, then they got her.

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Never watched this show, but she does look like her.

I recognize Romany.
I was about to say Rest in Peace to Kevin Nealon.......confused him with Norm McDonald.
Me neither but I remember brehs talking about it on here and she reminded me of her :pachaha: Seemed like a wanna be "Breaking Bad"