School district will lay off white teachers before minority teachers,

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

School district will lay off white teachers before minority teachers, per new union contract​

MINNEAPOLIS (TND) — An agreement struck between a Minneapolis teachers union and Minneapolis Public Schools (MPS) now compels the district – in the case of any layoffs – to get rid of white teachers before any teachers of color.

The stipulation comes as part of a recent collective bargaining agreement between the Minneapolis Federation of Teachers (MFT) and MPS, which ended a two-week-long teachers’ strike. Among numerous provisions that were agreed upon between the two groups was a restructuring of the district’s recruiting and retainment of educators of color.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Sounds like Fox News shyt stirring

This news brought to you by a republican super PAC. Just in time for midterms. :comeon:
Folks like OP think they’re slick. One google into this brings up a bunch of right wing sources like the NY Post.

Y’all can’t resist posting right wing chum in here
You two see it :francis:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Folks like OP think they’re slick. One google into this brings up a bunch of right wing sources like the NY Post.

Y’all can’t resist posting right wing chum in here
MAN shut the fukk up..

I LITERALLY was on komonews.com and posted this because it seemed interesting.

You really are a godless liberal dikksucker.

1minute into my search history would show that I'm far from a right winger.

You're such a p*ssy that any news that doesn't agree with your liberal Nutt huggery and you get scared.

I literally posted the article I saw on komonews.com because there is a teacher strike going on in Seattle.

That Bomani Jones avi suits you well...ole Ralph tresvant lookin sensitivity ass dude.

Daps
MAN shut the fukk up..

I LITERALLY was on komonews.com and posted this because it seemed interesting.

You really are a godless liberal dikksucker.

1minute into my search history would show that I'm far from a right winger.

You're such a p*ssy that any news that doesn't agree with your liberal Nutt huggery and you get scared.

I literally posted the article I saw on komonews.com because there is a teacher strike going on in Seattle.
That’s great and everything but you should do something about that anger. Funny you’d call me “sensitive” then make that long whiny ass post lmao. A lot of y’all clearly never learned the definition of sensitive or emotional or.. PROJECTION

And no one accused you of being right wing I accused you of posting right wing bullshyt. Cut it out

Last edited: