School Has MADE Kids MORE STUPID Than Ever Before (These New Kids Are PRONE To Be Stupid)

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
No Social Studies and how to live in the real world? When I got my first job it was so different than what I was used to. I got bytched out everyday and I was always the well liked and honest one. So no, they setup kids to fail.

im not saying the school system is perfect or even good but reading and writing is more important than social studies.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
I hope I can afford to send my kids to private school. I can't take public schools. The one thing i have noticed is the strong emphasis on reading/math. This is causing teachers to neglect other subjects such as Science and Social Studies. If you want kids to succeed and follow their dreams, it starts early. Not just high school. There could be a future doctor or scientist in your classroom. But how would you know this if the child isn't encourage to love science? Half of these kids don't even know the 50 states. Can we please stop worrying about standardized testing and focus on developing WELL ROUNDED STUDENTS. Kids aren't being held accountable. Over 90 percent of the students make honor roll. No child left behind is obviously a failure. You got kids passing to the 7th grade but they read and write at a damn 4th grade level. Teachers have to be robots and can't teach the way they want. They have to dumb down their teaching methods so these children can pass these state tests to get funding.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I hope I can afford to send my kids to private school. I can't take public schools. The one thing i have noticed is the strong emphasis on reading/math. This is causing teachers to neglect other subjects such as Science and Social Studies. If you want kids to succeed and follow their dreams, it starts early. Not just high school. There could be a future doctor or scientist in your classroom. But how would you know this if the child isn't encourage to love science? Half of these kids don't even know the 50 states. Can we please stop worrying about standardized testing and focus on developing WELL ROUNDED STUDENTS. Kids aren't being held accountable. Over 90 percent of the students make honor roll. No child left behind is obviously a failure. You got kids passing to the 7th grade but they read and write at a damn 4th grade level. Teachers have to be robots and can't teach the way they want. They have to dumb down their teaching methods so these children can pass these state tests to get funding.
EXACTLY THIS

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't know. You seem pretty dumb to me. Your threads are nothing more than a word salad masquerading as deep, intelligent thought.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
STOP IT. The problem is schools focus TOO MUCH ON IT. I'm a huge believer in STEM and THE ARTS. No reason we can't have a balance.

The problem is that over the years it was found that our kids were lagging behind foreign kids when they reached college and the education they received didnt properly prepare them for the material they needed to know for good paying jobs. So while your kid spending a lot of time on social studies may make you feel good Ling Ling is getting extra time in math and science. So when it comes time for college Ling Ling is wiping the floor with Jimmy and the colleges arent taking the time to teach Jimmy what he should have learned in grade school.

Thats what these standardized tests are all about. Trying to make sure the kids all have a base line education that will allow them to succeed later in life.

Hell i took AP classes in high school and i still wasnt fukking with them Asians and Indians in my engineering and math classes.