Scientists Recreate face of 9,000 year old Greek teenage girl *scust*

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You don't know anything about the majority of cycles
We are in the last 6000 years of this 25k yr cycle.
Sure we've had advanced civilizations but not all is lost from cycle to cycle- especially genetic memory
The shear amount of waste and social entertainment shows a higher degree of intelligence. Our babies show a higher rate of development.
lol @ don't know anything. That's all assumptions. You can't do comparative analysis so why make definitive statements?

The irony of using social entertainment and trash as symbolic of our superior civilization... I hope it's not lost on you. :dead:

Our glass buildings wouldn't even outlive the current ancient architecture we marvel at. Nobody intelligent makes close ended know it all statements like this. Knowledge is ever expanding...

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
lol @ don't know anything. That's all assumptions. You can't do comparative analysis so why make definitive statements?

The irony of using social entertainment and trash as symbolic of our superior civilization... I hope it's not lost on you. :dead:

Our glass buildings wouldn't even outlive the current ancient architecture we marvel at. Nobody intelligent makes close ended know it all statements like this. Knowledge is ever expanding...
Some of the ancient architecture is great to look at. Some of the structures from today can be built upon... And our level of documentation and project management and legacy building is >.

I believe there will be more advanced civilizations after us

And I understand the irony- but Maybe you'll eventually see the genius in it.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
teenager-9000.jpg

Cave demon
msmDZEk.png

Superstar
Daps
from the video it's likely lots of the men/women in the area looked like that. video says the scowl comes from a protruding jaw cuz back then (those) people use to chew on animal skin to make it into leather.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
The gene for light skin did not disperse until a few 1000 years later so this girl most likely would have been much darker.