Scottish Referendum to leave UK

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
If we don't secure independence now I'm fukking giving up on This shytehole and just moving to ireland.

I fukkin know it will happen though, Scots won't be so easy fooled by Westminster Lies this time around, we're sick and tired of voting one way but getting the opposite because of those right wing English pricks. I'll be doing everyone in my power to make sure this happens.

And fukk that bytch may, lying cheating English Tory cow. :pacspit:

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
If we don't secure independence now I'm fukking giving up on This shytehole and just moving to ireland.

I fukkin know it will happen though, Scots won't be so easy fooled by Westminster Lies this time around, we're sick and tired of voting one way but getting the opposite because of those right wing English pricks. I'll be doing everyone in my power to make sure this happens.

And fukk that bytch may, lying cheating English Tory cow. :pacspit:

I don't know why the Tories aren't keen

The rise of the SNP has hurt Labour, now if Scotland becomes independent there can be no more Labour votes from Scotland

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
I don't know why the Tories aren't keen

The rise of the SNP has hurt Labour, now if Scotland becomes independent there can be no more Labour votes from Scotland

Aye mate I'd been thinking about that as well, without the Scottish vote labour are finished so you'd think they'd be glad to see the back of us.

They probably want to keep a hold of us because of all our resources and nothing more, because they've proven time and again they hate the Scots. :francis:

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
Good luck to them. I wouldn't want anything to do with this Rupert Murdoch ran country either. The place is poisonous.

May is a corpse and a c*nt.