SCSA Speaks on role at WM, Reigns not being "ready". Shane DVD on the way, IWC Creeps rejoice,UPDATE

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
“Stone Cold” Steve Austin still has yet to be informed of his role at WrestleMania 32. The WWE Hall of Famer recently appeared on Ring Rust Radio, where he discussed the upcoming event.

“As far as my role [at WrestleMania], I don’t know yet. I haven’t talked to anybody about it," Austin told Ring Rust Radio. "I expect to be in Dallas, Texas, and I expect to do something, I just don’t know what it is.”

When asked if Roman Reigns is ready to be a "top star" yet, Austin said he feels Reigns isn't quite on that level yet. He explained his opinion by comparing Reigns to former WrestleMania headliners The Rock and himself.

When you’re the main event of the card and all those people come, that’s a gigantic reason to come when you want to see Stone Cold and The Rock," Austin explained, "and you know it’s good to be a special moment. Roman Reigns isn’t quite there yet, but he will be one of these days, so he does have a great opportunity if he ends up taking on Triple H or whoever they put in the ring with him. They got work to do."

WrestleMania 32 takes place on April 3, 2016, at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. Roman Reigns will face Triple H in the main event for the WWE World Heavyweight Title.
:ohhh:
- The Shane McMahon DVD that was nixed in favor of a DVD on the U.S. Title appears to possibly be back on. While no date is confirmed, WrestlingDVDNews.com is reporting that since his return at Monday's RAW, WWE could be working on the project again.
:whew: the WWE Universe truly feeding the masses:whew:
- Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch has been announced for Monday's RAW from Nashville. The winner will challenge Charlotte for the WWE Divas Championship at WrestleMania.
& they feeding bottom feeding cretins waiting to j/o to gif's of these two now:ohhh:
AJ Styles is featured in this week's sit-down interview with WWE announcer Michael Cole.

Embedded above is the video of their discussion, where Styles talks about his long journey getting to WWE and the reaction he has received since making his debut.

Additionally, Styles talks about misconceptions fans may have with WWE, such as "the grass is always greener" theory, noting that the grass truly is greener in WWE and points to the professionalism backstage as one of the reasons.

Styles also talks to Cole about WrestleMania 32 coming up, Chris Jericho being the perfect first opponent for him since arriving to WWE and more

:ohhh:
- NXT Women's Champion Bayley was at WWE HQ earlier today for a "very important business meeting."

Meltzer is saying it's possibly a split between the two:ohhh:

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
They gonna have him in a segment with the social outcasts :snoop:

A 30 minute live stone cold podcast in ring with Vince would be PIFF!!!

Ric_Moon

Rookie
Daps
I read the OP and everyone's reply in Stone Cold's voice.
GNJo8sr.png

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Storm Front Steve Austin low key not really that much of an attraction anymore, he's got two podcasts a week, monthly show, he's oversaturated himself. When he shows up on TV he gets a quick nostalgia pop then it dies down real quick.

Unless he putting the boots on, I don't give a fukk if he's there or not at this point

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Storm Front Steve Austin low key not really that much of an attraction anymore, he's got two podcasts a week, monthly show, he's oversaturated himself. When he shows up on TV he gets a quick nostalgia pop then it dies down real quick.

Unless he putting the boots on, I don't give a fukk if he's there or not at this point
:camby: on every level.