Scumbags of The Coli, have you ever cheated on somebody you loved?

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
I've cheated before and never felt guilty about it. So therefore don't judge others who do. Been with my current girl for a while and I've been faithful throughout and haven't once considered chasing anybody else. Even when we were in the "talking stage" I never made time for anybody else.

But now temptation has reared its beautiful face again. :snoop: Recently started talking to somebody else on some, "there's nothing wrong with just talking :manny:" tip. But damn, she is just so beautiful to me man. It's pretty innocent at this stage and probably won't go anywhere unless I make something happen.

The problem is, I'm trying to convince myself that my girl will probably never find out if something happens but at the same time there is this massive feeling of guilt which I've never had before. Either that or I'm afraid of getting caught and losing her (I genuinely think that she may be the best woman I'll ever be with).

So, my question is to the scumbags on this site, have you ever cheated on a woman you genuinely love? Did you feel guilt and just push through it? How did you feel afterwards?

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
A lot of people will cheat if you put them in the right situation, with the person. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.

I’m cheating on my girlfriend right now with my ex and no I don’t feel bad about it. We can’t stay away from each other :mjcry:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
If all you gonna do is fukk that chick then it's really not worth it
And when I say that I mean, if you're not going to leave your girl for her then just don't

It's just p*ssy, p*ssy does not feel that good, it's momentary, a fleeting feeling

I cheated on a girl when I was 17 and stayed single for like 5 years so I could enjoy myself when I was single

Now I'm with somebody new and I'm satisfied,
The only thing these women have in common is sex and you're a dude so you do most of the fukking anyway so the thing that makes your girl different is who she is, I wouldn't suggest risking that