Sean Hannity: The DC swamp is rising to take down Trump

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh

A Fox News panel discussing race turned fiery Wednesday night when host Sean Hannity asserted that George Zimmerman was “absolutely” in the right for fatally shooting black teenager Trayvon Martin in 2012.

Sean Hannity Enrages Fox News Panel By Defending George Zimmerman | The Huffington Post

Common decency goes out the window with ppl like Hannity :yeshrug:. I believe in fairness and if people wish death upon him when he has done the same to others I have no problem with that.

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
A Fox News panel discussing race turned fiery Wednesday night when host Sean Hannity asserted that George Zimmerman was “absolutely” in the right for fatally shooting black teenager Trayvon Martin in 2012.

Sean Hannity Enrages Fox News Panel By Defending George Zimmerman | The Huffington Post

Common decency goes out the window with ppl like Hannity :yeshrug:. I believe in fairness and if people wish death upon him when he has done the same to others I have no problem with that.

I'm sorry that's not wishing death on someone.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm never wishing cancer on anybody...

That's something nobody should wish upon another human being

The CAC Mamba showin once again how horrible he is
sean hannitys platform reaches millions of people. that type of filth ^^^^^ rationalized zimmermans actions on a national level, not to mention him disrespecting obama over the murder of an innocent kid that he took issue with. and thats just one of several instances. you dudes dont like trump? who the fukk do you think is convincing people to vote for him on tv every night ?:what:

the world would be a better place without such a man, and i indeed hope he gets cancer

frankly, you sound like a fakkit :yeshrug:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sean hannitys platform reaches millions of people. that type of filth ^^^^^ rationalized zimmermans actions on a national level, not to mention him disrespecting obama over the murder of an innocent kid that he took issue with. and thats just one of several instances. you dudes dont like trump? who the fukk do you think is convincing people to vote for him on tv every night ?:what:

the world would be a better place without such a man, and i indeed hope he gets cancer

frankly, you sound like a fakkit :yeshrug:
@Hoe Sixpack i didnt expect a response to this. duly noted

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's not forget Hannity personally gave a lot of money to Zimmerman and encouraged his viewers to donate money for his defense. He was the #1 defender of Zimmerman on TV and made it a crusade to rehabilitate his message before the trial.

He also hired Mark Furman as a regular contributor on his TV show. Mark fukking Furman.

He was friendly with White Supremicist, Hal Turner.

He hired Oliver North as a regular contributor on his show.

I remember Sean Hannity from his time in ATL when he was just a local right wing host and he is a pos.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Let's not forget Hannity personally gave a lot of money to Zimmerman and encouraged his viewers to donate money for his defense. He was the #1 defender of Zimmerman on TV and made it a crusade to rehabilitate his message before the trial.

He also hired Mark Furman as a regular contributor on his TV show. Mark fukking Furman.

He was friendly with White Supremicist, Hal Turner.

He hired Oliver North as a regular contributor on his show.

I remember Sean Hannity from his time in ATL when he was just a local right wing host and he is a pos.
Why no Atl thugs ever fukked this fekkit up?

@FreshFromATL @charmander @AVXL :ufdup:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Hope Hannity gets skinned alive and then burned like a witch. :gucci: