Secret Santa at the Job

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
So I see the threads about office parties and potlucks so maybe I'm asking the wrong crowd here :russ:

fukk it. For those that do get involved in social activities at work, what are yal ideas for secret Santa gifts? I try to avoid gift cards (don't buy em for family), that would seem like we just swapping gift cards for the same amount :martin:

I was hesitant to participate but dont want to get the stickinthemud rep. Sure enough ended up drawing a person I don't deal with much on a day to day. Definitely don't know much about interests and personality. More importantly, its hard to tell who really taking this shyt too seriously, im surprised how many people here do. It's supposed to be in fun for fukk sakes

Now I'm back to the gift card idea so that I don't "offend" anyone with something they can't use. Believe that shyt :why: at the event planning meeting one of the ladies in my department was complaining about a gift she received some years ago, over a $10/20 gift, your out 10 dollars:gucci:
There ain't gone be no stealing gifts this tine, guess folks got in their feelings last year :skip:

This really don't have to be limited to work neither, ideas or stories from past years let's hear it.

JuRen15

Pro
Daps
$20 at my job
Women: I usaually go scented candles(bath and body works), picture frames or a skully and hat set (pink, or light blue, ya kno girly colors)
Men: THose 3 piece smell good sets (face wash, body spray, and body wash), you can find a good $20 wallet, and a car mount you'd be surprised how many people dont have one.

Those my go too's, never fails :smugdraper:

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Some good ideas so far, our limit is $10, that is kind of limiting..
Yeah im trying to think something practical, anyone could get some use out of. Like that car mount idea

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you have a woman, get a nice candle, a scarf/glove set, a blanket, fuzzy socks or a cookbook.

Guys are harder because you have to know them personally. In the past I’ve gotten a show polishing kit with dress socks for a guy that worked in corporate. Food gift cards otherwise.