Sedale Threatt had Danny Ainge asking how many of them muthafukkas hit me

King Poetic

My Richness is Life Forever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Life My God
Parrish and DJ was the only Celtics nobody ever fukked with

the rest of the Celtics especially ainge was nikkas and cac players favorite targets

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
That clip is literally him getting his hoe card pulled and instead of squaring up he goes to ground so there's no fight
Name a single guard in this league his size that would go for the body tackle on a player that size after getting elbowed in the face LOL.

Danny engaged almost every guy that wanted to square up with him for years. That ain’t a ho in my book.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
AthleticFancyBluefintuna-small.gif

:usure:

Are you thinking I was saying he beat people up???

Danny fought all comers Breh, win or lose. He was ready for the ruckus at all times. None of that running for his teammates ‘hold me back’ bullshyt. Doesn’t mean he was knocking people out lmao.

Daps
Name a single guard in this league his size that would go for the body tackle on a player that size after getting elbowed in the face LOL.

Danny engaged almost every guy that wanted to square up with him for years. That ain’t a ho in my book.

I hated the Celtics with a passion but Danny wasn't no hoe. He got his ass whipped but he wasn't no hoe.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
And Dr Dre dirty macked Sedale's wife then and cuffed her after she left Sedale. Now look how she doing the Doctor.

Cycle of fukkery with dude.

Homie apparently on his Shawn Kemp with tons of kids.

Danny probably said some slick shyt to him :mjpls:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That clip is literally him getting his hoe card pulled and instead of squaring up he goes to ground so there's no fight

danny ainge stayed in the middle of some bullshyt on the court.

BUT... to be fair... if i've gotta fight someone that's a whole foot+ taller than me, we sure as shyt ain't throwing hands. :russ:

Last edited: