Seen Suicide Squad for the first time

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I hated how they all magically became best friends and stood together. It didn't even show progression as to how they became close :scust:

Trash movie but it was watchable for sure.

BVS was cheeks too. Only scene I liked or remember was when Batman gave those nikkas that work.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
SUICIDE SQUAD Once Again Under Fire, This Time For Digitally Slimming One Of Its Stars

Suicide Squad reviews were mixed, but the movie still made a massive $746 million at the worldwide box office in 2016. However, the DC Comics adaptation has unexpectedly come under fire once again today thanks to a GIF doing the rounds revealing that Warner Bros. and David Ayer slimmed down Cara Delevingne's body for her scenes as the scantily clad Enchantress in the action-packed final act.

Put together from footage lifted from a behind-the-scenes featurette, it's clear to see that the model turned actress's waist has indeed been narrowed to seemingly make it what the studio deem to be more aesthetically pleasing to moviegoers. It goes without saying that this has caused a stir online!

cf63409f0ebc9f45e2c2de093b465584.gif
Bruh :deadmanny:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
nikka wanted fukking BET. BET. SMH.

Movie was just as bad as when I saw it in the theater.
i get tired of all the crying foul about every little fukkin thing... but man, how the fukk did that stupid line fly?

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
"That's how I cut and run"....

"She's crazier than the Joker and more fearless"
[Screams in horror as she is about to crash into water]

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
watched it tonight, still enjoy it...only major complaint i have about it is they tried to turn them into anti-heroes.....fukk that, i want them to stay villains...as for ss2, it should be: an assault on arkham adaption or them vs the secret 6...