Self-Spin: Can Eric Young be successful in the WWE?

Cheercomp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hated EY when i was first exposed to him, but he won me over eventually.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Not sure where the Bryan comparisons are coming from. Except for the crazy beard and being given a World Title run around the same time, they're far from the same. He was versatile enough to be a comedic goofy redneck character with ODB but also able to play the crazy heel character stealing prosthetic legs from Army veterans (yes that did happen :lolbron:).

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Another stupid decision was breaking up sAnity.

The mistake wasn’t breaking them up, it was calling them up in the first place, especially calling them up without Nikki Cross. Sanity got called up and lost multiple matches to New Day and that’s pretty much it. They were dead in the water with no plan at all.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
The mistake wasn’t breaking them up, it was calling them up in the first place, especially calling them up without Nikki Cross. Sanity got called up and lost multiple matches to New Day and that’s pretty much it. They were dead in the water with no plan at all.

I bet a lot of wrestlers that got called up from 2016-2019 are sick seeing that talent are actually staying in NXT now and can chill in Orlando while they got to burn gas driving cross country just to sit in catering :wow:.

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
I bet a lot of wrestlers that got called up from 2016-2019 are sick seeing that talent are actually staying in NXT now and can chill in Orlando while they got to burn gas driving cross country just to sit in catering :wow:.
When you say it like that :wow: getting up early as fukk, hitting the gym, driving around from state to state, burning gas, wasting your frequent flyer miles just to end up best case, being one of the bums to break up a Brock Lesnar fight, worse case eating a Caesar salad in catering :wow: they gotta be sitting there like
tenor.gif

On the inside

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
If sAnity wouldve broke up in NXT and Young was aloud to come up by himself with a fresh gimmick
McMahon wouldve fell in love with him