Serena Williams is off the market, engaged to reddit co-founder UPDATE: SHE'S PREGNANT

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Yo if the cofounder of reddit can pull someone as bad as Serena, I wonder what type of broads the founders of the Coli are getting? :mjgrin:
usa_agnesscott_laurafriend.jpg

:lolbron:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Why are they c00ns? :jbhmm:

Is the timing is right, she actually won the Australian Open at 10 weeks pregnant. Still GOAT.
she been with tons of black men , and decided to immediately settle down with the first white man immediately :deadrose:. I have nothing against people dating outside of they race but it's obvious she wants white acceptance

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Im not one of these militants who frown on any race mixing. But it kind of sucks to see Serena, who had to go through so much when she first came up to overcome the closeted insular white tennis world, marry some dude who literally created a platform for coward racist cac to spew their deepest feelings behind the safery of their computers

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh they live and rub shoulders in palm beach gardens...uppity cacville

Daps
:laff: @ you admitting that your were a big ass c00n. :wtf: :dead:
I used to be a c00n too but I awoke naturally when I started out hanging out with my own people when i left the country

my country of origin has a culture of Arab c00ning but i rose above that

when i was a young C00n I tried to make my curly hair(not natural just curly like Ezekiel Elliot) straight to appease the cac kids in kindergarten I also preferred blondes didn't even give my own women a glance:snoop: when i got to middle school