Serial killer post it's work on messageboard for E fame(graphic)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
a patriotic black American:scust:what's ironic is i noticed many of c00ns whom turned serial killers were Buffalo solider/Tuskegee Airmen ass nikkas whom served their country:patrice:
This is as much of our country as it is theirs. Like I said, my ancestors helped pave the way.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
This is as much of our country as it is theirs. Like I said, my ancestors helped pave the way.
As much as I disagree with you on some things, this one thing I agree with. Many black people can trace their ancestry back further than a lot if not more than a lot of white people in this country. Don't buy into the go back to Africa style argument white surpremacist push. We are fighting for our rights and equal treatment in our own home.

Daps
black Americans being proud of your individual community or achievements is one thing but being identifying and taking pride in Amerikkka as a whole is some post racial America house negro shyt:camby:

Daps
As much as I disagree with you on some things, this one thing I agree with. Many black people can trace their ancestry back further than a lot if not more than a lot of white people in this country. Don't buy into the go back to Africa style argument white surpremacist push. We are fighting for our rights and equal treatment in our own home.

yeah white supremacist are against blacks assimilating into this country's white power structure/caste system and want us to take more pride in our African heritage:stopitslime:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
black Americans being proud of your individual community or achievements is one thing but being identifying and taking pride in Amerikkka as a whole is some post racial America house negro shyt:camby:
I disagree and calling people house negros doesn't advance your argument. These are just strawman tactics.

Daps
assuming all these photos were taking the same day while there is a 6 year gap between dates from when she went missing(99) and the date(05) printed on one the victims pic it's been speculated that the 4th set of photos is this sister
The Charley Project: Daphne Philisia Jones
there is kind of a resemblance though i'm skeptical it's her considering the details of her disappearance state was pregnant in college and getting ready to fly home to live with her mom in another states...i doubt this college educated sister m would agree to take photos cheesing in some creepy cac's dingy bedroom muchless while carrying a child it would be wise to not leave look into it just in case..if that was my fam no stone would be unrtunred

it's been recently revealed to me the creepy homo whom uploaded those photos claimed to have took them back in 99(the same year as the sister in the link went missing) so the times do match up after all:ohhh:
http://Mediafakeout.com/302123/mto-...n-uploads-pics-of-the-people-he-murdered.html

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Some of the users there said they reported it to the FBI, so let's hope they do their fukking jobs.:snoop:
Probably some politicians sick son.

They found a cac hiding in a shack in Ireland who jailbroke a playstation console but these cacs killers roaming around freely posting their lost tapes on message boards like laaadeedaaaa.

It's obvious what's going on