Serious Question For Muslims......Get In Here

invalid

Banned
Daps
What constitutes legitimate criticism of Islam with respect to it's history, doctrine, and it's founder without claims of Islamaphobia being leveled against them.

Can a person have legitimate questions or are questions in themselves considered Islamaphobic in Islam?

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sound like a cac complaining about black lives matter. Replace trans with black and its the same thing.

With that said, muslims have little to no power in America hence your argument is null and void. If anything I would argue that anti-muslim sentiment seems to be pretty well accepted among the average american. Just as anti-black racism is well accepted in mainstream american society despite the right crying about black lives matter.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Capers identify as “Muslim” before “black.”

And would side with their Arab overlords before black people.

Thats my main problem with Islam.

Black Christians are delusional also - but at least I know a Black Christian isn't gonna take the side of a British guy or a French guy.

A Black Christian still views me as a brother despite our different spiritual beliefs.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps

Black Christians are delusional also - but at least I know a Black Christian isn't gonna take the side of a British guy or a French guy.

A Black Christian still views me as a brother despite our different spiritual beliefs.

Everyone will learn by force eventually. Aren’t Libyans selling Black Muslims into slavery?

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
I don’t dislike Islam or Muslims. I know too many good people of that faith.

But I dislike religious fundamentalists (of all faiths, really) from that faith given what they’re doing in Nigeria. I’m also wary of their just war doctrine (‘jihad’) due to its misuse.

I’ll also say is that Muhammad/the Quran is radically different after hejira…

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps

This as bad as black Christians are, the majority of them still know they're black. Most black Muslims are on some "We are all children of Allah :duck: " bullshyt.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
This as bad as black Christians are, the majority of them still know they're black. Most black Muslims are on some "We are all children of Allah :duck: " bullshyt.

Its sad because Black Muslims could be an asset if they had any sort of race-consciousness.

Theyre easily the most aggressive and militant group of blacks on the planet.

Unfortunately theyre delusional.