SERIOUS QUESTION: If somebody paid you $20K to break in somebody's house while they weren't home...

Would you have done it for $20K ?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
To retrieve some valuable possessions like paintings, jewelry, silverware etc...

WOULD YOU HAV DONE IT FOR $20K?

Years ago in my early 20s somebody offered me and my friend $20K cash (REAL) right in our face, was going to give us guns, nightwear etc just to get the job done but we declined out of fear of being caught.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
To retrieve some valuable possessions like paintings, jewelry, silverware etc...

WOULD YOU HAV DONE IT FOR $20K?

Years ago in my early 20s somebody offered me and my friend $20K cash (REAL) right in our face, was going to give us guns, nightwear etc just to get the job done but we declined out of fear of being caught.

If he was willing to pay 20k, the booty must've been worth 20 times that..... He should've offered 60

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Yeah, the person who was gonna pay us had a big truck (like a moving truck) for us to put the items in, he knew about the family's possessions because he was doing work for them in the daytime while scoping the place out.

Gave us both a phone to call him once we'd get inside the house, he knew what time they would've came back home, so we would've had to been out in 5 hours.