How fast would u get tired of smashing this thot?

• First day

• I wouldn't smash at all, so its no issue

• She would get one lazy nut a day, until i found something better

• I would never tire at all, I love fat cac women

Results are only viewable after voting.
Daps
Chicks like this are always basic in the sack too. She's addicted but you're putting in all the work...

sami-walton-la-ragazza-inglese-dipendente-dal-sesso_678801.jpg

13015400_10153777514048197_8433773516941611048_n.jpg

Sex Addict Tires Out Her Boyfriend

She just lay down on her back looking up in glory, busting her nuts,while you dying of dehydration and thirst giving out your best strokes smmfh .

Lazy duck mouth dallywalker looking azz -- He probably aint tired of SMASHING, just tired of SMASHING HER :francis:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
As much as i am a sex addict myself, ive gotten worn out by this chick im with now.

There are nights i get on the bed and lay on my stomach just so she cant reach for my dikk :sadcam: I often refuse to go over to her place. A breh needs a break sometimes you know. My side chicks get the d!ck once or twice a week and they're good. This brawd.... We'll go a couple of rounds when we first go to bed. Put her to sleep and thinking im good for the night, right. Come 2AM i feel her reaching for my dikk again:sadcam:. And you know she'll wanna fukk again come morning time after she drops off her kids

Last edited:

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Addicts are controlling, manipulative, and abusive. Feel sorry for the dude, they forgot to mention how she slaps him in the face, and sleeps around still. He's her enabler.