SFW: Brazen gang murder in Brooklyn caught on video

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its cameras everywhere nowadays but shyttttt do what you do young thugs :hubie: Ima do my part and hopefully y’all do too

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The victim in the case also had a criminal record. He was arrested in 2015 for a hate crime for beating a transgender person, and has arrested in 2018 for robbery with a gun, menacing, assault and grand larceny. In February of this year he was arrested for possession of drugs.

:patrice: sometimes the rules of the game change the other way

Link...not that I don't take your word for it...but...I'm not taking your word for it. :hubie:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
This doesn’t strike me as gang related. First, these dudes don’t look young. Second, none of them look blood or crip. It’s probably some regular street shyt, such as the victim being funny with the work, or possibly another crime of passion like the “Junior” situation. I vote for drug-related street beef. :francis:

Lets not rule out a bunch of nikkas running behind the shooter to get footage for they instagram:francis:. I really wouldn't be suprised if out of 10 people that one of them were innocently filming,and will have to explain that to the cops.

"I was just recording some action for my instagram ock! Everything butters:whoa:"

Daps
Lets not rule out a bunch of nikkas running behind the shooter to get footage for they instagram:francis:. I really wouldn't be suprised if out of 10 people that one of them were innocently filming,and will have to explain that to the cops.

"I was just recording some action for my instagram ock! Everything butters:whoa:"
I don’t think any of them had phones in their hands. :skip: