Shane McMahon Rumored To Be Next WWE Champion

jeff8

Pro
Daps
WWE rumors: Kofi Kingston expected to lose his title against Shane McMahon
kofi-kingston-might-drop-the-title-to-shane-mcmahon-very-soon-image-credit-blasting-news-database_2278587.jpg

Kofi Kingston might drop the title to Shane Mcmahon very soon. [Image credit: Blasting News Database]

'Best in the World' Shane McMahon's been getting a massive push in WWE these days. Plus NJPW shoots WWE.
by Shubham Mishra (article) and Matthew Couden (video)
June 13, 2019 at 8:27 AM

Shane McMahon could take Kofi Kingston's WWE title, per rumors - VIDEO

Shane McMahon is the son of WWE Chairman Vince McMahon and is very active in WWE these days, battling big superstars like Roman Reigns and Miz. He has formed a team with Elias and Drew McIntyre to dominate both Raw and SmackDown. Now according to latest reports, it is believed that Shane McMahon will take the WWE Championship from Kofi Kingston.

This comes from a post on the Twitter account of Wrestlevotes which said, "I’ve asked what the payoff is to this major Shane McMahon push & TV time allotment.

No one seems to have a solid answer. One source said he could see [just his speculation here] Shane being the one to defeat Kofi for the title. That would be something."

Shane was part of some amazing storylines back in the early 2000s against wrestlers like Kane, Stone Cold, Randy Orton and in fact his own father Vince McMahon. He is popularly known for his willingness to throw himself off some really high things.

WrestleVotes@WrestleVotes

I’ve asked what the payoff is to this major Shane McMahon push & TV time allotment. No one seems to have a solid answer. One source said he could see (JUST HIS SPECULATION HERE) Shane being the one to defeat Kofi for the title. That would be something.

2:14 PM - Jun 12, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

389 people are talking about this

The second coming of Vince McMahon
There was a time during the WWE Attitude Era when Vince Mcmahon was involved in feuds with some bigger stars like The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Similarly, Shane McMahon is feuding with some top class wrestlers like Roman Reigns and Miz. Therefore, it might be expected that Shane McMahon is shaping up to be the Vince McMahon and his recent actions might be an attempt to bring back the Attitude Era. Shane has been getting a longer TV time than his previous days.

Fans were quite shocked at the heel-turn of Shane when he attacked Miz's father and had a rivalry with Miz. Shane successfully defeated Miz at Wrestlemania 35 followed by his win over Miz again at Money in the Bank.

He also defeated "The Big Dog" Roman Reigns at Super ShowDown which was a shocker to many fans. All these wins prove that Shane McMahon is definitely up for a push in WWE. Looking to the rumors which are being spread over social media, it is quite possible that Shane might take the WWE Championship away from Kofi Kingston. It is not hard to see that it is possible that Vince McMahon might make him WWE Champion.

:gucci::gucci:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Been clear to me that Brock is taking it off him at some point

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Been clear to me that Brock is taking it off him at some point

Shane beats Kofi at Summer Slam... Brock cashes in... Kofi does the I want a rematch thing for a few weeks against Paul Heyman on the mic and he and Shane have a few matches... all of this blows over and ends by Survivor Series and Brock is champ again for another Royal Rumble :mjlol: