now its David Haye man flew all the way to the UK to harass him at his gym

He should be more successful gettin this fight it sounds good as well on paper

Last edited:

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
dude is a character, i hope he gets wilder soon

When time came to put up...he priced himself out with a ridicuous number and turned down a counter offer way above what he deserved...which tells you he's just chasing a paycheck...and has no actual intention (or capability) of winning if he was able to parlay this schtick into a fight with a top Heavy.

Shannon Briggs v. ANY top 30ish Heavyweight in 2016 and beyond is a circus fight.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
briggs really needs to have a seat :snoop:

i like briggs...always have and always will but these antics are not funny to me...he's finished no matter how many journeymen he's ko'ing in the first 3 rounds..he hasn't beaten a heavyweight worth a damn since liakhovich..thats almost 10 years..and i don't see that changing anytime soon

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
briggs really needs to have a seat :snoop:

i like briggs...always have and always will but these antics are not funny to me...he's finished no matter how many journeymen he's ko'ing in the first 3 rounds..he hasn't beaten a heavyweight worth a damn since liakhovich..thats almost 10 years..and i don't see that changing anytime soon

Quiet down Patrick, you filthy pirate.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Briggs for all his antics still hasn't gotten the big fight that he wants. Maybe Haye will be the one to give him that chance.