Reppin
BX, NYC

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Bro nobody gives a fukk about defense .

Gobert is the best defensive big in the league and he gets shytted on constantly

Jokic is a MVP candidate ain’t he ain’t guarding shyt

Harden an MVP candidate and he ain’t never guarded shyt

damn near half the stars in the league fall into this category.
Y’all don’t know how to evaluate defense

The Harden, Jokic, and Gobert points are all off key.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Embiid is averaging 30 this season and Shaq was way more talented. Add in the fact that there is a lack of defensive bigs. You mention Jokic as if he isn't atrocious on defense:mjlol:. Shaq would dunk on him every time down the court.
Embiid is more talented than Shaq. He's so much better of a shooter than Shaq was, and he's a helluva lot better on defense.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Silly clip to use, Shaq bulked up during his LA tenure because he was tired of certain bigs pushing him around (Sabonis). In this era he would have the incentive and the means to maintain his Orlando weight & athleticism.

Zion's the closest thing we've seen to Orlando Shaq and these teams don't have an answer for him whatsoever :mjlol:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Shaq put on that weight due to the context of his era ... It was slower and more physical... However young Shaq was more physically built like Dwight Howard and was very light on his feet .... Either way there aren't many big man IN TODAYS game that can gaurd 3 positions down and in space at that lol ...threads trash :manny:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Silly clip to use, Shaq bulked up during his LA tenure because he was tired of certain bigs pushing him around (Sabonis). In this era he would have the incentive and the means to maintain his Orlando weight & athleticism.

Zion's the closest thing we've seen to Orlando Shaq and these teams don't have an answer for him whatsoever :mjlol:
Shaq wasn’t defending P&R’s well in Orlando either or when he first got to LA before he got big big.

And he gained weight because of immaturity and bad diet. He wouldn’t just stay at his Orlando weight because he would age.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

Zion gets cooked on defense in space and is currently a below average defender.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Muthafukka posted a video showing T-mac. Tracy fukking Mcgrady

Not Demarr Johnson. Not Keyon Dooling. Tracy Mcgrady:unimpressed:

You won't find a league that produces more crackhead talking points than the NBA
That was just for the laughs

Keyon Dooling crossing that ass up too

Plenty of footage of Shaq defending P&R’s and switches poorly on YouTube :unimpressed:

Last edited: