Shaq says that everytime he goes to a zoo the gorillas think he's one of them

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Bruh was on TNT just now talking about his "new dance" called the Gorilla Dab, when outta the blue he started talking about how every time he visits a zoo, no matter which zoo,

the gorillas run up to the glass and look at him like "where's your fur", and, "why are you on that side of the glass?"
:snoop:

All I could do was cringe. Especially knowing that white America was watching and getting all of their jokes and stereotypes "validated"(so they think) right before their eyes.

And he was telling it to Ernie, the only white guy on the panel. And to Ernie's credit he looked extremely uncomfortable the entire time as well.

I don't think bruh meant to c00n it up or nothing, but damn.. you gotta know when to pump the brakes Shaq :dahell:

Here's the dance he was talking about

EDIT: here it is :snoop:
@bmack21 :salute:

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
tumblr_n28te5GY1v1s12mqno1_500.gif

MBwithadream

All Star
Daps
Bruh was on TNT just now talking about his "new dance" called the Gorilla Dab, when outta the blue he started talking about how every time he visits a zoo, no matter which zoo,

the gorillas run up to the glass and look at him like "where's your fur", and, "why are you on that side of the glass?"

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat

All I could do was cringe. Especially knowing that white America was watching and getting all of their jokes and stereotypes "validated"(so they think) right before their eyes.

And he was telling it to Ernie, the only white guy on the panel. And to Ernie's credit he looked extremely uncomfortable the entire time as well.

I don't think bruh meant to c00n it up or nothing, but damn.. you gotta know when to pump the brakes Shaq :dahell:

View media item 7959