Shaq to Pippen "You were not the main focus of the 6 rings.Dont make me pull up the scouting report"

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
:mjlol: Didn't even know these nikkas beefin :ahh:

Just when you thought the Shaquille O'Neal-Scottie Pippen feud was over, it has started up again.

Last week, the basketball world had a hard time keeping up with the Instagram-based feud that began when Shaq said the all-time Los Angeles Lakers team would beat the all-time Chicago Bulls squad by 50 points. Pippen took exception to that claim, noting that his Bulls won six championships in the 1990s.

There was plenty of back-and-forth between the two legendary players, but they eventually stopped going at it and seemingly moved on.

Well, the feud is back on.

On Monday's edition of The Big Podcast with Shaq, O'Neal explained what led to the situation playing out the way it did (around the 3:45 mark). He also stirred the pot more, as Ananth Pandian of CBS Sports relayed:

I didn't even make the picture. Some other little guy made the picture so I just took it. It was the five best Lakers and the five best Bulls and I said we'll beat them by 50. That's how I feel and I'm sticking to it. I didn't say "Hey @ScottiePippen we will beat you guys by 50." "Hey @Rodman we will beat you guys by." I just said, I'll beat you by 50.

Now, he made it personal when he said, "@Shaq I don't believe in hypotheticals." He swung first so I'm going to swing second and I'm going to swing last. Because I don't let bums disrespect me. Yeah, he was a great player but I'm the bridge, he's the water. He will always be under me. Every now and then he will rise to the occasion to get to the same level as the bridge but when reality kicks in, I'm bridge, he is water, he is under me. Scottie Pippen can't disrespect me.

He made it personal when he put @Shaq, we got six rings like he was the main focus of the six rings. You were not the main focus of the six rings. Don't make me pull up the scouting report. You wasn't even a factor on the scouting report. It was all about Mike.
Shaq Rips Pippen in Feud Explanation

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Really hate this dude sometimes. Every once in a while he will say something funny, but just about every time i see this fat-necked b*stard, he is acting like a child or moping about. No wonder charles clowns his dumbass so hard. MJ didn't win shyt without Pippen, just like shaq didn't win shyt without kobe or wade. You don't win without help no matter who you are.

polokuo

all the above
Daps
Reppin
832 and 310
Shaq still doesn't realize there are no winners in an Instagram-fueled feud between two men in their forties. L's all around.

shaq-shake-o.gif

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: Pippen thinking this was over

I'm disappointed no one asked does he do his own photoshops.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!