Shaun king is about to clap back at everyone who called him a fraud.Edit#2 his wife responds.

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Why do people dislike ole boy, from what I seen he keep just keep people updated on whats going on.

Seem like he do a good job :yeshrug:

:francis:

Because he fronts and fakes blackness.

Screen-Shot-2015-08-19-at-1.56.44-PM.png

rai_k.jpg

Just be white. No need for the bs.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Why do people dislike ole boy, from what I seen he keep just keep people updated on whats going on.

Top 3 off the dome..
Breh has been called out for misappropriation of funds raised for victims of police brutality,etc..
Takes credit for being the first to report something when smaller voices were actually calling things out first before him..
He also doesn’t fact check some stories before he tweets..

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Top 3 off the dome..
Breh has been called out for misappropriation of funds raised for victims of police brutality,etc..
Takes credit for being the first to report something when smaller voices were actually calling things out first before him..
He also doesn’t fact check some stories before he tweets..

I seen t.i retweeting him, nipsey, kap meek all them dudes supporting him all these people who are active. Not saying you wrong but if he doing all that why he still getting so much support from our community?

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I seen t.i retweeting him, nipsey, kap meek all them dudes supporting him all these people who are active. Not saying you wrong but if he doing all that why he still getting so much support from our community?
Celebrities are paid for, they're not "our community".
:stopitslime:
when were you born, kid?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

Yeah I don't get it either. Dude helped identify some of those Charlottesville cacs.

And with this lawsuit, I'm guessing it's about him allegedly stealing money. If he didn't steal anything I don't see an issue with him clearing his name. If people got proof they can show up to court and shut him down.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
He’s been called out numerous times..
Just because a rapper, celebrity or talking head retweets him..
Doesn’t mean his word is bond or his actions havent been questionable..
Just like with Umar, Phil from the Advise Show, Tariq, Roland Martin, and many others have positives and negatives..
The problem comes when people follow blindly..
Nobody is above constructive criticism..
Nobody is above valid questions and concerns from people impacted the most in the communities certain people want to be leaders of..
Just my take..
Breh does some good but certain things on his resume:patrice:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
He’s been called out numerous times..
Just because a rapper, celebrity or talking head retweets him..
Doesn’t mean his word is bond or his actions havent been questionable..
Just like with Umar, Phil from the Advise Show, Tariq, Roland Martin, and many others have positives and negatives..
The problem comes when people follow blindly..
Nobody is above constructive criticism..
Nobody is above valid questions and concerns from people impacted the most in the communities certain people want to be leaders of..
Just my take..
Breh does some good but certain things on his resume:patrice:

Real shyt, you def right about the following people blindly shyt, and the constructive criticism part.

Seem like all these activists got flaws, the gay dude with the bubble vest, angela rye, this dude. It is what it is. Just gotta not follow them blindly and do your own research