Shawty Lo Talks T.I. Beef In New Interview W/ Jordan Tower (What Spark It, Livin' 4 Houses From T.I.

KingsOfKings

π”»π•£π•–π•’π•ž π•„π•–π•£π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•₯
Daps

Shawty lo starts at 2:56

KingsOfKings

Daps
"Who mentioned Bankhead, didn't acknowledge me" - Shawty Lo

"Cause I yelled "Bankhead" and you felt left out
I ain't mentioned your name, is that what all this 'bout?" - T.I.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no lie i used to follow Lo on ig and this nikka feels all types of way about t.i and its crazy cause that shyt old as hell

son used to post pictures of him with t.i. and caption it #kingpin and #micpin :russ: and used to go to mediafakeout/balleralert/tmz/bossip and take screenshots of their reports on t.i. if it was something negative and put it on his ig. almost everyday you could catch him in his comments arguing about t.i. with most people saying "t.i. has more money and more fans etc" and him replying with "with live in the same neighborhood, 4 houses down, he got cars, i got cars" :lolbron: this not even a slight at Lo, i genuinely just don't even think he realizes how invested he is on that man. its the typical old head that used to run the block can't get over how a young nikka that ain't put the same amount of work as him came and took off with the fame and money and is recognized outside of the immediate area as the one to put the hood on story. Lo just can't let it go

edit - he still does it:

tumblr_ocrxaaza6G1r6mcwfo2_400.png

:pachaha: deep down i feel like breh just wants to be friends

Last edited:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
no lie i used to follow Lo on ig and this nikka feels all types of way about t.i and its crazy cause that shyt old as hell

son used to post pictures of him with t.i. and caption it #kingpin and #micpin :russ: and used to go to mediafakeout/balleralert/tmz/bossip and take screenshots of their reports on t.i. if it was something negative and put it on his ig. almost everyday you could catch him in his comments arguing about t.i. with most people saying "t.i. has more money and more fans etc" and him replying with "with live in the same neighborhood, 4 houses down, he got cars, i got cars" :lolbron: this not even a slight at Lo, i genuinely just don't even think he realizes how invested he is on that man. its the typical old head that used to run the block can't get over how a young nikka that ain't put the same amount of work as him came and took off with the fame and money and is recognized outside of the immediate area as the one to put the hood on story. Lo just can't let it go

edit - he still does it:

Very weird lol

KingsOfKings

Daps

edit - he still does it:

damn talk about bitter