She sucked my dikk then texted her nikka good morning

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
If you getting dome and p*ssy with minimal effort I'd say that is a win for you.

Let some other guy deal with her problems. You just wear that cat and throat out at every opportunity.

Women are going to be women, she might even like the other dude more and be trying to make him wait while she gives you all the azz. Whatever the case I wouldn't care if I were you as long as she keeps giving up the azz let the situation play itself out.

this is what bothers me. If you like a man you do not make him wait. Going by man logic that woman does not like him if she is making him wait for ass. I also hope she gets a miscarriage for her vile actions.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Ok?

I done fukked so many women who have bfs or nikkas who was super in love with them

Most my exes are married and still be on my line

Women and men cheat and do grimmy shyt
I walked in the gym today and the gym receptionist said “have a nice workout”

She gotta boyfriend too

Can’t believe y’all let your girls act like this to other men

Good thing I’m HOH

Dude, women in 2020 don’t like men that hold them accountable. They consider a man “toxic” when he doesn’t want her to hang out with her single slut friends, dress like a whore and talk to their ex. :stopitslime:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Ding ding ding

Firstly, they’re not exclusive. They might be seriously interested but the only reason she’s with you is probably because he didn’t want to be with her ass at that moment.

He’s probably fukking another chick right when she texted him

secondly, if I’m with a girl rarely do i want to hear about another nikka especially if she’s still fukking him. I would’ve changed the subject from him not towards him

Thirdly, she probably sucked him off right before you and didn’t even brush

This isn’t an L but she’s fukking with you both for different reasons. I lowkey think you paid her too (which still isn’t an L).

it’s a L if he paid the chick. And come on, some of the dudes on here do get with women. Op ain’t making this up. These women are disgusting and yes, I judged women in their sexuality. It’s nasty and disrespectful.

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
Honest to god tho, how do you rpevent yourself from being a victim of this?

Is it just as simple as monitoring your girl's interest level? (E.g. is she really into you like that, did her sex drive just suddenly stop despite other changes, etc.)
It's inevitable that's why you gotta avoid it