Shocker: Obama lied when he said Obamacare would bring down health care costs

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Let me say this, the main point of Obamacare was to reduce cost of medical care in the long run.

To achieve this more emphasis had to be placed on preventative care a free access to things that will prevent illness.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Enough of what already? Being outraged how the government helps other members of society while ignoring how much they help you?

Employing people and not providing Health insurance is already a disaster. Plus these Midsize companies are already providing healthcare for the elderly, poor and charity care.

They tried to get a public option where medical would be ran by the gov but the clowns you voted for opposed it.

The job of a business first and foremost is to satisfy it's patrons and STAY in business, not provide healthcare to its employees. That's why they are called "benefits." It's a privledge, not a right. It isn't the job of your employer to be responsible for your shytty lifestyle choices.

Shogun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
My co-pays have gotten higher, and my coverage has reduced.

I'm told its for the greater good though, and that I'm racist if I question it so :manny:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The job of a business first and foremost is to satisfy it's patrons and STAY in business, not provide healthcare to its employees. That's why they are called "benefits." It's a privledge, not a right. It isn't the job of your employer to be responsible for your shytty lifestyle choices.

How can you satisfy your patrons and stay in business if your workers can't perform at their optimal levels?

You act like all health problems are caused by lifestyle choices.

There is a reason why the jobs with the most benefits have better more loyal workers

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
How can you satisfy your patrons and stay in business if your workers can't perform at their optimal levels?

There is a reason why the jobs with the most benefits have better more loyal workers

he's a used mattress salesmen, he wouldn't understand

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens

These are overstatements. If the functionality of a business is going be threatened because of healthcare costs, they should have the right to cut back on benefits....again, they are called benefits for a reason. If I'm a business owner I don't want people working for me just because they want healthcare, because I got into business to satisfy my customers needs and make a profit, not provide clinical services. As long as my customers are happy and I'm paying my workers a fair wage, my responsibilities should end there.

edit: I think I should clarify that I'm not opposed to healthcare REFORM, I have no problem with making the way insurance companies handle healthcare more fair and accessible, but I just don't agree with the idea that healthcare is something that everybody is entitled to. You can think what you want, but it's not a right, just like it's not the right of a starving person to come and demand you to feed him. If businesses are forced to cut back on wages because of healthcare costs then people will bytch about that...it's a never-ending cycle of whining.