Should another Vice City Game be set in the 80s?

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
GTA 6 is likely gonna be in VC and they will probably set it in the modern era like GTA 4 and 5 but to me VC more then any other Location was more defined by the era in which it was set in.

Everything about that game was pure 80s from the cars, the soundtrack, the clothes and characters.

tbh it wouldn’t really feel right setting it any further then that. What do y’all think?

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
It should be set in the 80s for sure. Straight Cocaine Cowboys shyt if GTA6 is indeed in Vice City.

Miami still looks like 80s anyway so it's not much of a stretch

Rockstar isn't just going to have GTA6 set in Vice City. They will probably add some of the Carribbean Islands. Maybe some parts of Mexico/South America.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Rockstar isn't just going to have GTA6 set in Vice City. They will probably add some of the Carribbean Islands. Maybe some parts of Mexico/South America.
OK... What in the history of Rockstar makes you think they're going to the Caribbean Islands or Mexico? :Ahmed:

If you said London, I'd :kobedunno: But Mexico?????????

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
OK... What in the history of Rockstar makes you think they're going to the Caribbean Islands or Mexico? :Ahmed:

If you said London, I'd :kobedunno: But Mexico?????????

If the main theme of the game is drug running then I could see Rockstar extending the map out to some Carribbean Islands. Maybe a mission or two in some part of South America.

They probably still have the assets from Max Payne 3 if they want to add in Brazil.

This would also include additions to GTA Online. They may even allow players in GTA Online to fly back to Los Santos.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
If the main theme of the game is drug running then I could see Rockstar extending the map out to some Carribbean Islands. Maybe a mission or two in some part of South America.

They probably still have the assets from Max Payne 3 if they want to add in Brazil.

This would also include additions to GTA Online. They may even allow players in GTA Online to fly back to Los Santos.
All that shyt sounds farfetched but I'mma let you cook though

GTA6 ain't coming out till 2025 or some shyt anyway

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
All that shyt sounds farfetched but I'mma let you cook though

GTA6 ain't coming out till 2025 or some shyt anyway
It’s really not too farfetch tbh. Vice City by itself would be too small so they either gonna include South Florida and/or Some Caribbean’s islands like Cuba or The Bahamas. Idk about South America though.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
It’s really not too farfetch tbh. Vice City by itself would be too small so they either gonna include South Florida and/or Some Caribbean’s islands like Cuba or The Bahamas. Idk about South America though.

The Florida Keys will definitely be in the game. It was supposed to be called the Gator Keys. It was supposed to be in the original Vice City but got cut.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
All that would be encompassed in a South Florida Vice City. VC was just South Beach so I'd expect it to branch off down into the Keys, possibly Cuba. They don't even need to add all that. Florida is expansive, we got all type of crazy shyt here.

Dude is saying Vice City wouldn't be the focus for a mainline GTA game but Brazil, Mexico and South America. If you think that's possible, :hubie: