Should Dyke bytches even be allowed to fight other females?

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps

Why? They're still women.

Yes they still women n can get beat like a Bytch with panties on them hoes bleed erry month just like I do fucc u mean. I used to beat up my stud gf n she used to complain about me being more dominant than her when she was the stud lol

:pachaha:

I gotta homegirl she gay but she not a stud......but she got them hands like a nicca.....I saw her uppercut a nicca out his houseshoes and clean off his feet like his feet lifted in the air type shyt...we call her bodece

I'm gonna call :duck:, but let's say this is true. She's an exception to the rule. Men on average are a lot stronger than women.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Why? They're still women.

I'm gonna call :duck:, but let's say this is true. She's an exception to the rule. Men on average are a lot stronger than women.
She was born n raised n west dallas n is the ONLY female iknow that got hands like a nicca. Most bytchs are scared of her so thats who we call when we dont wanna get our hands dirty. She is what u call a bbw but she hit n the face n legally blind in one eye n the dude was frail. U should know ion do ducktales.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
She was born n raised n west dallas n is the ONLY female iknow that got hands like a nicca. Most bytchs are scared of her so thats who we call when we dont wanna get our hands dirty. She is what u call a bbw but she hit n the face n legally blind in one eye n the dude was frail. U should know ion do ducktales.