Should I be concerned about this site's privacy? Earlier while attempting to access the site...

Ransoming

Rookie
Daps
Lack of communication from the site admin concerns me...I really wonder if the proper maintenance is being done on this site :patrice:

Everyday the site goes down at around 4:15-5 am ( forgot the exact time) for about 40 minutes. Is that normal for a forum? Maintenance and updates possibly?

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The immediate certificate on this site doesn’t seem to be setup correctly. Easy fix. They have a valid ssl though.

This.

The root cert is fine, you can easily verify that for yourself.

Yea, this site is vulnerable to xss and token jacking.

I would never access this site without coming from a VPN and anti malware. Adware blocker is useful.

Disable javascript as well

The ssl certificate is either invalid or expired

You can actually secure all of those on the browser level if you want. Probably better than waiting for the admins.

I know ppl hate Interner Explorer, but IE epm, 64bit, internet zone, low integrity is a super safe (albeit shytty) way to browse the internet.

Toss ESC on that too if ur on a server

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
NqwHtUo.gif

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everyday the site goes down at around 4:15-5 am ( forgot the exact time) for about 40 minutes. Is that normal for a forum? Maintenance and updates possibly?
Yeah that’s maintenance